[lug] Is there a way move the active window under my cursor?

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu May 22 17:12:33 MDT 2014

Jed,

Thanks. :-)

I have a full set of original, IBM-issue, PC/IX disks, including
documentation. I could install that, if I could find a drive that reads 5
1/4" floppies, and then the cursor would always be in the "active window."
 Sort of.

Might require an original, IBM-issue, PC/XT, of  course, with an 8088, a
10Mb Winchester disk, and, perhaps, a 10Mb extension chassis, too.

My current problem, however, is on a corporate laptop, which needs to run a
mostly-stock, Ubuntu, LTS, desktop installation.

And thanks for all the help on the car, Saturday, which is definitely no
longer stock!<https://plus.google.com/photos/107745170285570047179/albums/6016389387907935633>
Hope you had as much fun as I did, but I can't imagine that would even have
been possible.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Jed S. Baer <blug at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 May 2014 15:28:09 -0600
> Jeffrey S. Haemer wrote: