[lug] Is there a way move the active window under my cursor?

Carl Wagner carl.wagner1 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:23:58 MDT 2014

Jeff,

360K or 1.2M?  I think I may have 1 of each  ;-)    I don't think I have
any old RLL drives laying around anymore though.

PC/IX ran on an 8088?  I wonder if you could run that in a VM?  It would
need to be a very old version of a VM to support a pre-IDE hard drive
interface.

I see that SIMH, the Altair 8800 simulator, includes 8086 but it is
probably not PC/XT compatible.

Ooo, check this out, a 8086 emulator for th Raspberry Pi.  In 4043 bytes
of C!
     http://www.raspberrypi.org/8086tiny-free-pc-xt-emulator/

Carl