[lug] Longmont Linux User Group (L-LUG?)

Glenn English ghe at slsware.net
Mon Jun 2 23:21:56 MDT 2014

On Jun 2, 2014, at 10:26 PM, Matt James <matuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fellow Linux Users,
>     I've been toying around with the idea of starting a LUG in Longmont.  I'm currently a member at Timkermill (www.tinkermill.org) and I think it would be a great place to have meetings with other Linux folks.  OK, even the non-linux folks can come, but only if they're willing to play around with Mint or something.
>
> I'm basically fishing to see if there is much interest. I'm also fishing to see if someone is willing to help me start the thing - I'd like to be able to miss a meeting now and then but still have it happen in my absence.  :-)
>
> Let me know your thoughts / advice / etc.  I'd love to hear it.

There is at least one interested person in Longmont. I'm a retired computer geek running a tiny domain for myself and a few friends. I'm not what one could call a sociable type, but I'd be very pleased to get together with some people and exchange experiences plating with *nix systems (mine are mostly Debian).

Feel free to contact me off-list if you like.

--
Glenn English