[lug] Locking the volume control at %100

Bruce Long qstream at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:18:19 MDT 2014

Hmmm. I'd like to know how it would be done with permissions. Are you
talking about seLinux?

The cron job would probably be easier given the way I hear people talk
about seLinux as if it were an arcane art.

Good memory, BTW. The actual command differed by only two characters:

    "amixer sset Master 100%"