[lug] Longmont Linux User Group (L-LUG?)

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:33:36 MDT 2014

OK - It is scheduled.  Our first meeting will be Wednesday July 2nd at 7PM.
 We'll be meeting at TinkerMill Main which is located at 1840 Delaware Pl.
in Longmont.

This is the first meeting of the Longmont Linux Users Group (LLUG).
 Because this is a first meeting, I'm not setting a formal agenda mostly
because I want to have an opportunity to network (socially) and find out
what people would like to see out of a LUG here in Longmont.  So - this is
your opportunity to make your opinion known and to help shape the future of
LLUG.

TinkerMill uses Meetup for organizing stuff so you can see the event
details / RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/LongmontHackerSpace/events/189726192/

Hope to see you there.

Matt James