[lug] SFS Linux Camp and LPIC-1 Study Group

Fri Jun 20 09:09:29 MDT 2014

SFS Linux Camp early registration is open now until Independence Day.

The rally page is http://www.sofree.us/?p=112227
You can download the flier from that page, or I can send it to you.
Or, you can call me anytime and ask questions.

Early registration gets you one of the three available discounts to the price.

If you can't afford to come to Linux Camp, or even if you can, but you want to bone up beforehand, Gary Romero will be running his LPIC-1 Study Group again for the several weeks leading up to 'Camp.

The rally page for the study group is http://www.sofree.us/?p=151587

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist