[lug] Can't be too careful. :-)

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Wed Jul 9 21:02:45 MDT 2014

OpenVPN is great if you own both ends of the connection. Hide My Ass and
the like give you a VPN from your system to a drop in any of few dozen
countries. I'm pretty sure I've set it up with Ubuntu in the past - it's
just an OpenVPN connection to their servers - but the Ubuntu VPN stuff
always seems to be changing.

It's fun to change my drop location. You quickly become aware of just how
of websites is location-aware.