[lug] Fwd: It's Legal to Unlock Your Cell Phone

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:20:19 MDT 2014

Since phones are now computers and sizable number of them run Linux, I
believe you should know about this (if you don't already).

Me, I still use a dumbphone bought in Europe more than a decade ago, since
to me the practices of this industry in the USA are unacceptable. But maybe
the tide is changing...

Cheers,
Davide