[lug] Over my Head in a Puddle

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Fri Aug 15 17:03:49 MDT 2014

There are actually 3 servers involved here, plus the modem whch has the works built in.  So I think I've got this setup:
                  INTERNET

                       DSL

             ----Wireless Modem----

          Wireless         Wired Switch Ports
        Windows Laptop       |.     \.    + ------eth0---GISNET      |
                                        |        \.                      SERVER.    |
                             Cisco switch.   ELEVATION.                    |
                                        |.           SERVER.                 D-link
                                  VFARMS.                                    Switch
                                   SERVER.                                    |.     |
                                                                      Workstation 1  |

                                                                       Workstation 2

(an iPad is not a very good graphics renderer. Even text graphics!) so how does that look. When I can get any of these machines to connect with email I can do a better one. But do you see any totally wrong things?