[lug] Over my Head in a Puddle

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 15:21:24 MDT 2014

Which NICs use static network address? Which NICs use DHCP? Which machines have any kind of firewall involved?

Sorry, that's my poor mapping. There's only one wireless, and thats this modem I got preconfigured from the phone co. I don't know how to draw all the things it does but it also has 4 Internet ports . There was a NAT box before, but I took it out since I didn't need it.