[lug] Fwd: New messages from Jeff Hopp

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:24:11 MDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meetup <info at meetup.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Subject: New messages from Jeff Hopp

 [image: Meetup] <http://www.meetup.com/t/mg1_1/>

   New messages from Jeff Hopp
<http://www.meetup.com/messages/t/mg1_mnm?convo_id=91210586743463936>:
    Jeff Hopp
<http://www.meetup.com/messages/t/mg1_mnm?convo_id=91210586743463936>
Jeffrey

I am the organizer for the Mobile Dev Denver and Denver Mobile Marketing
Meetup groups. Our next meetup is September 25th at Starz Entertainment
headquarters and our special guest speaker will Joel Comm.

Joel Comm is an expert on harnessing the power of social media and mobile
applications. Joel is the creator of a #1 best-selling iPhone application
and was recently named the #2 social influencer in the state of Colorado by
The Denver Business Journal. He is the New York Times best-selling author
of “The AdSense Code,” “Click Here to Order: Stories from the World’s Most
Successful Entrepreneurs,” “KaChing: How to Run an Online Business that
Pays and Pays” and “Twitter Power 2.0.” He has also written over 40 ebooks
and has appeared on Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show, CNN online and Fox News.

I would like to extend an invitation to you and your group to join us for a
night of networking and a great presentation from Joel.

http://www.meetup.com/Mobile-Dev-Denver/events/...
<http://www.meetup.com/Mobile-Dev-Denver/events/196438682/>­

I look forward to connecting with you!

Jeff Hopp
720-352-0795
 September 10, 2014 3:38 PM

If you'd like to stop receiving all emails about private messages, click
here
<http://www.meetup.com/__ms14214182/account/optout/?submit=true&eo=mg1&email=msgEmail&_ms_unsub=true&expires=1412977279416&sig=ded927f3eb6f260a91fd8dc01ca5ad7ce8cc81be>
.

Have you tried messaging with our fancy mobile apps?
 [image: iPhone App Store]
<http://www.meetup.com/r/email/iphone/0/mg1_appstore/http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meetup/id375990038>
[image:
Google Play]
<http://www.meetup.com/r/email/android/0/mg1_appstore/http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meetup&referrer=utm_source%3Demailfooter>

Add info at meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here
<http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/>

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#14861838241d5ae2_>

*Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring!* meetup.com/jobs <http://www.meetup.com/jobs/>

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],