[lug] October BLUG meeting - looking for a speaker (and more)

anna anna.cereti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:39:28 MDT 2014

Hi all,

we need a speaker for the October meeting (a work trip got in the way of
the speaker).

If you are available to give a talk at the meeting, or you know of someone
else that could do so, please let me know as soon as possible.

I'd like to remind you all that at the end of this year, 2014, I'll be done
as the speaker coordinator. For BLUG to continue with the monthly meetings,
we'll need someone else to step in. Can you be that person?

Thanks,
Anna