[lug] October BLUG meeting - looking for a speaker (and more)

Fri Sep 19 10:42:52 MDT 2014

I have several hours of work (play) left to do before I would be ready, but I could do a short talk on free-libre software alternatives to Minecraft.

The outline would go something like this:

Alternatives to MS Minecraft
===

* Why I should never have chosen to trust Notch
* Why, having initially chosen to trust Notch, I should have stopped trusting Notch
* Why I don't blame Notch
* Why Voxelands is awesome
* Why Minetest is awesome
* Why Terasology is more exciting than awesome
* Conclusions

Would that be interesting?

--
David L. Willson