[lug] BLUG meeting Announcement - October 9, 2014

anna anna.cereti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:17:18 MDT 2014

It seems Rachel's message didn't go through - I'm sending it again. Please,
add Rachel's address to any reply, and thank you Rachel for providing food
for the meeting!!

Hi all,

Thanks for keeping me in the loop! Does anyone have any suggestions other
than pizza for next Thursday? Feel free to throw out some suggestions and
we can narrow it down to something delicious! Also, if anyone or anyone you
know is interested, I have a mid-level Linux administrator position right
now. Hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing you next
week.

Best,
Rachel Cannon

Anna