[lug] Two projects: userland-book & squiggle.city

Brennen Bearnes bbearnes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:29:29 MST 2014

Hey BLUG,

Been a while since I was at all active on this list, but a couple of folks
might remember me from meetings a few years back.

I thought I'd mention a couple of related projects I'm working on.

The first is *userland* <https://p1k3.com/userland-book/>, a (short) book
on command-line basics aimed at writers and other creative types:

https://p1k3.com/userland-book/

...with source here:

https://github.com/brennen/userland-book/

The second is squiggle.city, which... Well, this one is a bit harder to
explain.  If you haven't read Paul Ford's explanation of tilde.club
<https://medium.com/message/tilde-club-i-had-a-couple-drinks-and-woke-up-with-1-000-nerds-a8904f0a2ebf>,
it might be worth your time. tilde.club is cool, so I decided to make one
of my own.  Anyone interested in an account can find instructions on the
home page.

Any feedback on either of these undertakings would be most welcome.

--
Brennen Bearnes
p1k3.com