[lug] Fwd: Nominate your heroes for the Free Software Awards

Thu Nov 20 05:45:16 MST 2014

If you have a hero in the free software community, consider making a nomination.

I nominated Dan Lynch and Ken Fallon. Someone ought to get the Wordpress guy and Mitchell Hashimoto.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.