[lug] FREE Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router
robert.racansky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:02:33 MST 2014
- Kyocera KR1 mobile router "by D-Link"
- power adapter ( 5V 3A output )
- 2nd power adapter ( missing the cord that runs from the brick to the
wall plug, looks like it should be a standard "Mickey Mouse" power
cord, which are $6 at Amazon, eg ASIN # B000234TYI )
- 12 V DC cigarette lighter power adapter
- external D-Link antenna with magnetic base (for putting on the roof
of your car, I guess)
F/W Ver: 1.002
- 2 USB ports ( one is marked "Phone In" )
- 4 ethernet ports ( marked "1", "2", "3", and "4" ), and
- 1 EVDO slot ( marked "WAN (EVDO)" ).
A mobile wi-fit hotspot, from a bygone era before we all had phones
that could act as mobile wi-fi hotspots.
For more details, see
I am located in Boulder.
More information about the LUG