[lug] Last BLUG speaker

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Dec 11 12:43:34 MST 2014

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 11:46:03 -0700
"Jeffrey S. Haemer" <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> So far as I know, Thursday's speaker will be BLUG's last. (I expect
> Anna will put out a second notice for Rob's talk later today or
> tomorrow.)

So, no one has stepped up to be speaker coordinator in the new year? :(
Too bad.

...snip thanks...

Well said.

> I also want to thank all the speakers. I've seen a lot and learned a
> bunch. I'll try to bring a cake on Thursday. Does anyone (Chris?)
> know how long a run we had -- how many candles I should put on?
>
> So far as I know, Kevin Fenzi will continue to support this mailing
> list. (Thanks, Kevin!) Hacking Society will continue to drink beer on
> Thursdays at the Southern Sun, so if you, too, want to thank Kevin,
> show up on a Thursday and buy him one.

Ha. Yeah, the list should still be around... if someone wants to start
doing meetings again this would be the place to organize it.

I'm going to try and be there tonight, but am coming down with a flu or
something so I might miss to avoid spreading it to others. ;(

kevin