[lug] The Phoenix

anna anna.cereti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:46:14 MST 2014

Dear all,

I'm so pleased to let you all know that, once again, BLUG is resurrecting!

- Dan Mackin from Applied Trust is working as the speaker coordinator, and
he has some great speakers lined up already. Please, get in touch with him
if (when!) you have something interesting to talk about, and to provide
input on what you would like to hear.
He's set up a Meetup page where he'll post schedules, speakers, and other
meeting details. You'll find it here:
http://www.meetup.com/Boulder-Linux-Users-Group-BLUG
Sign up to know what's going on!

- AppliedTrust is offering the use of their space, and the subscription to
Meetup.

- Louis Krupp volunteered to be schwag-meister.

- Kevin Fenzi already told us the Mailing list will continue.

- Hacking Society is meeting on Thursdays when we have no meetings, at
Southern Sun, 5.30pm.

Thanks very much to all of you!

And thanks to BLUG for giving me the opportunity to be the speaker
coordinator for the past 3 years!

Anna