[lug] Jeffrey, please add me to your LinkedIn network

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:05:13 MST 2014

Tim,
I can add the following links which I recently learned about:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/inverse-path/usb-armory (the most interesting)

https://www.crowdsupply.com/purism/librem-laptop (fully fledged laptop)

https://www.crowdsupply.com/kosagi/novena-open-laptop (interesting idea for
hw tinkerers)

I suspect you'd be interested in the second one.