[lug] Linux laptops

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:57:15 MST 2014

I wish somebody had mentioned these back in Oct. when I asked about Linux
Laptops. I bought 4 Lenovo's (posted what I bought in the orginal thread)
but not these. I also bought 8 samsung android tablets for the touch
screens, and 4 bluetooth keyboards so that it would be easier to type data.
If I had known about the Yoga's I would have simply bought those. Are these
laptops that have just come out?