[lug] Happy New Year, and a Request

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Jan 2 11:36:55 MST 2015

I can update the site. Jeremy created it, not sure if he's able to work
on it anymore.
I’ll see if my key still has permissions to push an update.

Yup, was able to push an update. The sidebar now links to the meetup.com location, and the meetings page also explicitly links to meetup.com.

I’ve put the git repo that holds the blug website up on github — https://github.com/copiousfreetime/blug-website I’ll be happy to convert it to an organization and invite anyone to it, if that’s what folks want.

It looks like Meetup also can provide sidebar javascript widgets and such, if someone wants to send me the snippet info I’ll put in the sidebar. Or send a pull request :-).

enjoy,

-jeremy