[lug] FREE: Shuttle XPC Mini-PC

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:57:36 MST 2015

Shuttle Glamor XPC
Model SN68SG2

http://us.shuttle.com/barebone/Models/sn68sg2.html

300 mm (L) x 200 mm (W) x 185 mm (H)
11.8 inches (L) x 7.9 inches (W) x 7.3 inches (H)

with Socket AM2
AMD Athlon 64 X2
AD04800IAA5DD

4 GB of RAM ( 2 x 2 GB )

2 hard drives

1 DVD-R drive

Powers on, but does not POST (Power On, Self Test).  Nothing is
displayed on the monitor (not included).   It does have a PCI slot and
a PCI-E x16 slot, so if you've got a video card that fits in either
one of those slots, you can test to see if it's just a video output
(built in VGA) problem.  I bought this new in July 2008, and it used
to work.  But it's been sitting unused in my closet for many years, so
I have no idea what's wrong with it.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Will Sterling wrote:
Subject:  [lug] Borrow Old PC For a Few Days

> Robert,
>
>   Thanks for letting me brow your machine unfortunately I can not get the
> machine to POST.  It powers on and the drives you had in there spin up but
> it never loads a BIOS.
>
> Regards,
> Will

If you (or anyone you know) can get it working, it would make a great
media center or other type of server.