[lug] blug web site updates, contribute via github

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Jan 8 15:57:38 MST 2015

Thanks, Louis.  What is the status of the Hacking Society meetings?  Now at Southern Sun, or no longer meeting?  Any other Hacking Society chapters still active?

And thanks, Jeremy!

I've put in a github pull request with Jeremy to add a bit of history to the About page and update the index.

Let us know (or jump in) if you have better information.

 https://github.com/copiousfreetime/blug-website/pull/2

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/