[lug] Rackable servers shelves for sale

Tim Singleton tims-blug at dystopian.org
Tue Jan 13 13:07:19 MST 2015

Hey everyone.  I have three 1U rack servers and rack shelves that I'm
looking unload if anyone is interested.

The servers are all similarly configured:

  * Lenovo RS110
  * 2 GB of RAM with two free memory slots.
  * Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 CPU @ 2.5 GHz
  * Two 250 GB 7200 RPM SATA drives in a hardware mirror
  * Rack mounting rails included
  * 5 years old

I also have two rack mountable equipment shelves:

  * 4 post shelves
  * 28" deep, fits all 19" 4-post racks.
  * Weight capacity is 95 pounds.
  * Slides completely out of the rack for easy mounting.
  * Cable management arm that can be mounted to the back.
  * See http://www.racksolutions.com/equipment-shelf.html for details.

I moved my servers to the cloud so I don't need these anymore.  They
were always run in a climate controlled collocation facility and I have
never had any problems with them.  The shelves are awesome; they slide
really far out, great design, stable and strong.

If you would like some or all of this equipment, write me back and make
me an offer.