[lug] Fwd: A message from nellie at drivewesaid (DwS)

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:49:29 MST 2015

My experience with isw has been the same.  Things do not happen
automatically and getting them to happen can be a real pain.  Honestly, I'd
quit while you're ahead. Do a backup, buy a "real" RAID controller, and
start from a known good config.  I've recently had good experience with
Adaptec 71605e.  Relitivly inexpensive card with decent specs for sw raid
replacement.

My $0.02

Matt James