[lug] Colorado Bureau of Investigation

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Fri Jan 23 08:54:24 MST 2015

On 1/23/2015 8:48 AM, Robert Racansky wrote:
> Researching this, I found out that "Chrome 40 is removing SSLv3
> support since it's been shown to be broken.  Please contact the site's
> administrators and ask them to update their SSL stack."

One of our customers is the South Carolina Department of Natural
Resources and they're hitting the same issue.

Another issue on the horizon is that Chrome is dropping support for
SHA-1 signed certificates. Network Solutions sent an email a couple of
months ago warning about this. I had to go through the process of
requesting a new cert to get one signed with SHA-256.

--
George Sexton
*MH Software, Inc.*