[lug] [Workshop] Building Your Own Linux Kernel

Lori R lightningrose at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 10:58:58 MDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Jed S. Baer <blug at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 18:24:08 -0700
> Lori R wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Jed S. Baer <blug at jbaer.cotse.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 18:19:54 +0000 (UTC)
> > > Paul Walmsley wrote:
> > >
> > >   ... RSX-11M+ Sysgen, ...
> > >

> > Stop it! You're getting me hot! Separate I&D space FTW! ;)
>
> I think I might have some Macro-11 listings on greenbar around here
> somewhere.

I have a stack of green bar listings but they're FORTH that I wrote on a
PDP-11.

My first embedded project ran in 8 KB on a DEC T-11. This was in '85 and I
may have invented co-operative multi-threading.

On a later related project for a different company I may have invented
(circa '90) LVM (Logical Volume Management)

http://www.lightning-rose.com/projects/qms/index.htm

Lori Reed
http://www.lightning-rose.com/