[lug] O'Reilly discount code

Louis Krupp louis.krupp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:00:55 MDT 2015

PCBW.

Use it here: http://shop.oreilly.com/

Read why O'Reilly's Ebooks are cool here:
http://shop.oreilly.com/category/ebooks.do

O'Reilly is discontinuing printed books.  However, the Ebook includes a PDF
file, and you can open it with Adobe Reader.  If your printer does things
like color and duplexing, you can print a PDF file for your personal use.
I've heard rumors of printers that print PDF files directly without
involving a PC and Adobe anything.  If that's the sort of thing that
strikes you as important, let me know.  I'm always curious about things
like that.

Louis