[lug] O'Reilly discount code

Wed Mar 11 11:22:45 MDT 2015

I'm old, too. I like feels and smells. When I *love* a book, which is not unusual, I want to buy a professionally bound paper copy, on which the writer got a cut, for the feels, the smells, and to put somewhere in my world, where I and my friends will see it occasionally.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.