[lug] deb/ubuntu repos

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Mar 12 14:08:52 MDT 2015

I need to create an ubuntu repository and a debian repository with
custom kernel and other software .debs.  I'd like these accessible from
a single web server.

What's the easiest way to do that?  I tried aptly but it doesn't seem to
mix them from a single user unless I did it wrong.  I've tried a lot of
different ways from stuff I googled but only aptly seemed to set them up
correctly as separate repos (under separate users).

This is for internal use for an overall build process.  I'm not as
concerned with gpg signatures and such though I may add those in later.

I just want to find a quick way to setup the repos to test the build
processes.  FYI, the build processes will be pulling from the repos
using apt-get and an appropriately configured sources.list.
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>