[lug] Wanted: 800 BPI 9-track tape

Dave Pitts dpitts at cozx.com
Wed Mar 18 13:01:37 MDT 2015

Hello:

I've got a Qualstar quad density 9-track tape drive on my Linux system. And I'd
like to test the 800 BPI mode. The 800 BPI mode on this drive is read-only.
Hence, the need for a test tape. The other modes are read and write which seem
to work. The contents of the tape do not matter I just want to read it..

I know that this request is somewhat off topic; but, it is attached to a Linux
system ;)

Thanks in advance.

--
Dave Pitts             PULLMAN: Travel and sleep in safety and comfort.
dpitts at cozx.com