[lug] FREE: Macintosh Plus 1Mb

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:17:20 MDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Robert Racansky
<robert.racansky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Robert Racansky
> <robert.racansky at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Not Linux related, but I figure there's got to be somebody interested
>> in old^dw classic hardware:
>>

>> Macintosh Plus 1Mb
>> Model # M0001A
>>

> Both have been taken.
>
> Thanks to everybody who expressed interest.

FYI:

http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue-sections/features-issue-sections/12228/mac-plus-modern-web/

Plugging A 1986 Mac Plus Into The Modern Web
by Jeff Keacher on March 22nd, 2015

Reviving an old computer is like restoring a classic car: There’s a
thrill from bringing the ancient into the modern world. So it was with
my first “real” computer, my Mac Plus, when I decided to bring it
forward three decades and introduce it to the modern Web. . . .