[lug] Firewalls

philburt stortsky philburtstortsky at writeme.com
Wed Mar 25 08:37:16 MDT 2015

I'm looking for recomendations for powerful, reliable Linux (and BSD).  This will be running on an old desktop, so resources aren't a problem, it will initially have a hard drive eventually replaced with a memory card or SSD.  Also looking for excellent logging as per others recent post and good trip wire detection of incursion attempts, and possible honey pot integration.  Thank you.

"There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency." - Edward Snowden