[lug] USB flash drive mounting

Mon Apr 6 14:45:38 MDT 2015

Are the USB sticks identical? Can they be made identical in any way? For example: Can the file-system label be set to "FLASH" on all of them?

The computers are identical. Are they all Linux? I want to assume so, because of the list, but ... Are they all running Ubuntu or Fedora or something else recent and graphical?

Is the script running on the identical computers, or on another computer which is driving those computers?

Can the talking monkey be used, or does everything need to happen without administrative intervention?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.