[lug] Debian 8.0 Jessie and gpsd

Gary Hodges - NOAA Affiliate gary.hodges at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 15 08:22:02 MDT 2015

Hi.  I also posted about this on a Debian forum and generated one single
word response.  "systemd".  The Debian forum I posted on has been down
so I haven't been able to follow-up that response, but I have spent some
time looking into it and haven't made much progress.  At this point I
don't know if systemd was a flippant response, or if I am missing something.

Gary