[lug] SFS Linux Camp: 10 day warning

Wed Jun 24 08:08:09 MDT 2015

I promise not to post to BLUG and CLUE about Linux Camp again this year, but I'm trying to avoid scrapping the event, so I hope you don't mind this last one.

Linux Camp Early Bird registration ends in 10 days. If I don't have 6 people registered by then, I have to cancel.

If you think Linux Camp is cool and you'd like to see it run this year, *talk* to some one or two about it, today would be good.

Details here: http://www.sofree.us/2015/05/linux-camp-2015/

Or, feel free to email or call me about this, anytime.

--

David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.