[lug] Mac package managers?

Drew Kelling akelling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:56:26 MDT 2015

Been a few years since I have used a mac as my daily driver. I really liked
Macports. You will run into some issues after upgrading to the lasted and
greatest OSX version was my experience. I used fink and it was alright but
I liked the more BSD ports way of doing things. I have heard good things
about HomeBrew but never tried it.