[lug] website hosting recommendation

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Fri Aug 14 11:11:56 MDT 2015

On email - I have grandfathered google app accounts so my email is free and
nobody knows it's handled by gmail. I think the cost for a few users is
still low enough to make it worthwhile.

One benefit to using google apps instead of gmail is that, AFAIK, it
doesn't harvest your email for marketing info. Or it's greatly reduced.
This makes sense since google app's target is businesses and organizations,
not individuals.