[lug] website hosting recommendation

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Aug 14 11:48:31 MDT 2015

Troubleshooters.Com used Bluehost for several years, but then about 2
years ago stuff went wrong and I went to Futurequest.

If Bluehost fixed their problems (I wish I could remember what they
were), then I'd recommend them, as for many years I'd say they kept
Troubleshooters.Com on the air well over 99%.

One thing to know about Bluehost: If you make a mailing list with more
than 20 members and moderate traffic, Bluehost is going to throttle
your list to the point of uselessness. Bluehost is the wrong host for
mailing lists.

I've been using Futurequest (http://www.futurequest.net/) for the last
two years, and so far they've been excellent. I haven't yet operated a
mailing list on Futurequest.

HTH

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust