[lug] [OT] CD-ripping robot?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:36:03 MDT 2015

I have many hundreds (possibly thousands...) of CDs and DVDs that I need to
rip. I've tried to undertake this project a few times, and never gotten
very far.

I am considering building a robot to handle this for me, but it occurred to
me that someone here might have access to and/or pointers to a local source
for one already. As much fun as it would be to build, I have a list of
projects about a mile long, and I don't need another one that will create
what will become a mostly useless piece of equipment once the REAL project
of ripping the discs is done...

Anyone?

Thanks!

QH