[lug] Wiki Recommendation

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Wed Nov 11 09:29:57 MST 2015

I'm interested in using a Wiki to replace my existing Software Manual
system. I've got a roughly 300 page manual written here:

http://www.mhsoftware.com/caldemo/manual/en/FAQ.html

The software I've been using is pretty expensive and the vendor is not
very nice. I' interested in converting to something like a Wiki. Things
I would like are:

Ability to create print (PDF) version of contents.
Allows Rich Text, images, and links in content.
Reasonably secure.
Professional Appearance.

Nice to haves:

Stronger on authoring than collaboration.
Revision tracking.
PHP/(MySQL|Postgresql)

 From my brief survey, it looks like DokuWiki might be a good choice.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?