[lug] [SFS] RHCE 7 Study Group

Mon Nov 16 12:00:59 MST 2015

Last invite! If you are interested in an RHCE 7 Study Group comment [ here ]( http://www.sofree.us/?p=191553 )

Tomorrow night, I will tabulate and align all the comments in this capable but unreliable computer here <taps head> and all commenters will be contacted at the email address they left with the best study evening I can think of. This much I know already: It won't be Tuesday!

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.