[lug] MIDI Keyboard for Linux

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:37:47 MST 2015

As someone (not musician) who has goofed around with that stuff in the
past, I ended up not using the interface with the computer that much,
so I'm tempted to say "why don't you use just a decent standalone
keyboard instead?? Those are likewise very cheap these days, plus they
are standalone so you can easily bring them to your friend's for jams"

But hey, that was more than a decade ago, eeer, a century ago, wait! a
millennium ago (it was the mid 90s), so things must be much better
now. I'm curious to know what you find.

Cheers,
Davide