[lug] Adding kernel driver to a raspberry pi

Jonathan Eidsness jonathan.eidsness at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:53:25 MST 2016

stimits,

Thanks for the idea, but it still doesn't work.  Changing
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION gets me part of the way toward having the driver
installed in the right place, but the plus in "4.1.13+-v7" is in the part
of the string before CONFIG_LOCALVERSION.

That said, do you know what it would entail to simply handle the
modules_install part myself? It looks like I would need to copy the .ko
files into /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/extra directory and maybe register the
driver in some other file.

Jonathan Eidsness
303-725-0215