[lug] Redhat/Python/Bash/REST help needed

Anthony Sayre anthony_sayre at msn.com
Mon Jan 18 13:10:38 MST 2016

Hi, for anyone at BLUG who knows Redhat, bash, python, rest. Are you at all familiar with RHs latest Satellite server? RH switched to REST for satellite server a little while back and my company has a client who needs some help revising some scripts to be current with this. Client is prominent Denver area company. If you know anyone please reach to me at asayre at virtual.com. Bonus if familiar with the latest IDM feature for RH. Thanks!
https://www.virtual.c...­