[lug] SRC: Single-file VCS

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:04:09 MST 2016

For that use case I prefer simply using the version control I'm using
for the other projects I'm working at the moment. Cognitive dissonance
of having to switch is too much effort for no benefit.

Plus, it does command argument parsing by hand, instead of using the
more modern argparse or docparse, so that's a code smell of something
not well thought.

Just my $0.02....