[lug] Jobs: Security Engineer II & Sysadmins I, I, & II at NCAR

Richard Johnson rdump at river.com
Sun Feb 7 12:34:29 MST 2016

Know someone looking to be a security engineer or sysadmin?  Maybe you want a
new job?  Take a look, and pass these on!

If you want to come work with Davide & me in Boulder, and are a security
engineer, check this out:

    Systems Security Engineer II (Feb 27th close)

https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=217877&company_id=15947

If you want to work in Cheyenne WY for our department (supporting "Big *ss
Supercomputers", as I quoted one of our attackers saying in a BLUG talk a
decade ago ;) ), there's this sysadmin slot:

    Systems Administrator I (Feb 12 close)

https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=217880&company_id=15947

One of our sibling departments has a couple of openings for Windows/Mac/Linux
sysadmins in Boulder:

    Systems Administrator I (Feb 18 close)

https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=217883&company_id=15947

    Systems Administrator II (Feb 8 close, which is tomorrow as I compile this
list, sorry for the short notice on this one)

https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=217863&company_id=15947

Rich