[lug] Fwd: [SFS] Python!

Sun Mar 13 14:28:41 MDT 2016

Sorry, but I forgot the call to action.

If you want to join this study group, comment on the [ event posting ]( http://www.sofree.us/?p=193766 ).

Describe your week-night availability there. This is especially important if you won't be able to attend the kick-off meeting.

To attend the kick-off meeting, go to sofree.us and find the BIGBLUEBUTTON box on the left, enter a nickname, and "novice" as the password, then click "Join Class". Make sure you practice joining *before* the kick-off meeting at 7PM tomorrow.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.