[lug] NetworkManager (nm) survey from developers

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:40:11 MDT 2016

So, I hope that list admin's stop me, if I shouldn't post this here. What I
have is a survey from devs of NetworkManager (nm) who are looking for some
community input into their product.

My job often times does various surveys to get peoples reactions, or ideas
about various products; and often times use these surveys to help improve
products, or where to place various developers.

If anyone is interested, there is a survey up now, on nm (NetworkManager)
and if you want to include any details about what you're working on, it
would be awesome.

This survey can be found at: http://goo.gl/forms/UOxObT6iG3

Let me know if you are interested in further surveys, or you prefer that I
stop spamming this to the BLUG list.

Thanks

--
MikeDawg